In the first place, when conducting business in the Netherlands, corporate tax compliance is extremely important. You have to file your corporate income tax returns. This should be done on annual basis. In 2021, taxable amounts up to € 245,000 are subject to 15% tax. Taxable amounts as from € 245,000 are subject to 25% tax. However, these rates only apply in 2021. As from 2022, amounts up to € 395,000 are subject to 15.0% tax. In addition, amounts as from € 395,000 are subject to 25.0% tax.
Our tax compliance services
When preparing your financial statements, you have to meet general requirements. We are at your disposal for tax compliance services. We work together with tax lawyers of Hamelink & van den Tooren. Together, we offer you services with regard to:
- Preparation of your corporation tax returns and tax calculation
- Tagging your financial statements for taxation purposes
- Advising you on the most appropriate tax structures or day-to-day tax related issues
- Advice on paying your corporate tax by instalment
- Liaising with the tax inspector (technical issues, as well as computational queries)
- Monitoring relevant tax claims and assessments
We have our professional code and independence regulations. Therefore, we may not always be able to perform all services. However, we will make sure to grant you access to our extensive professional network. In this way, you have access to expertise in all areas of business and governing agencies.